Sessions Personal News Stuff
My Website Old Blog Ana's Favorites Chicky Bella Archives RSS


Hi there! My name is Ana Frias and I'm a photographer for the most beautiful newborns, babies, children and the coolest teens, high school seniors, maternity & families. I live in Gilbert AZ, and serve the Phoenix metro areas including: Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Chandler, Queen Creek, Mesa, and Tempe Arizona. This blog is my online diary where I share my journey in life as a photographer and as a person. Isn't life beautiful? I always say that it is what you make of it.

Feel free to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and peek into my life!

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Session Availability - What's left?

Wow! I can't believe the response from everybody trying to book their holiday session early. October and November are completely booked! As much as I would like to squeeze more people in, I can't. I don't want to over-book because that will just kill my creativity. For those of you that still want a session, there are a few spots left in the month of December. However, there are no weekends available at this time. Please call me asap @ 480.363.1764 or e-mail me if you would like a session in December or if you would like me to add you to the waiting list.

On December 1st, I will be doing mini-sessions all day at Chicky Bella located in Gilbert. More details are coming soon for those of you that would like one of the spots available.

I feel very humbled for how much in demand my services have been in the past few months. I'm so blessed to be where I am right now. Thank you so much!

No comments: