Sessions Personal News Stuff
My Website Old Blog Ana's Favorites Chicky Bella Archives RSS


Hi there! My name is Ana Frias and I'm a photographer for the most beautiful newborns, babies, children and the coolest teens, high school seniors, maternity & families. I live in Gilbert AZ, and serve the Phoenix metro areas including: Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Chandler, Queen Creek, Mesa, and Tempe Arizona. This blog is my online diary where I share my journey in life as a photographer and as a person. Isn't life beautiful? I always say that it is what you make of it.

Feel free to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and peek into my life!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I'm in love!

...with my new blog that is! I have made the commitment and I'm sticking with this blog forever! I'm keeping my old blog for another month only so bookmark this one instead.

This post is not complete without me saying THANK YOU to Rudy Arpia who designed this blog for me. He's just a master with HTML coding (something I'm not!) and very creative! Oh, and did I mentioned that he's an awesome photographer too? check out his work!: http://www.arpiaphoto.com/

Thanks everybody and can't wait to have fun with my new blog!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank YOU! Ana.
It was a pleasure helping you with your new blog. The whole package, photography, style, color palette and personality made it really easy.

I wanna see A LOT of images!

Blog away!

Anonymous said...

Ana, bonjour from France. From the little that we have seen of your work, we judge you to be a very talented artist. You have a touch to your photographs that breathes life.

A suggestion for your publicity... get a blogrush widget fitted on your new site. This will bring relevant and interested readers to your blog.

You can see one in action on our blog, "Aquitaine Publishing"

Anonymous said...

Great new blog!!

Allison said...

Ana, the blog is amazing! It is so beautiful. Great job.

Anonymous said...

Ana~
Your new blog is almost as beautiful as you and your amazing photography!!! I am so excited for you and I look forward to reading your updates!!!

Christine

Anonymous said...

I was worried when I saw the title to this posting. Why? Because I'm in love too - with you! Guess it's o.k. since it's just your blog. Great work, beautiful. I'm happy you're so happy.

Anonymous said...

Hola Morris,

I love it! BIG KUDOS..

I'll be reading it on a daily basis.....

Abrazos,
Tina

Anonymous said...

OMG - This is gorgeous!
Just like the big boy's blogs huh!

Congrats!

Miguel P. said...

Beautiful Blog Ana! Great Job Rudy.

Gloria said...

Ana

Yupiii!!!!! We get to enjoy our blogs!!!!

I am so happy ... your blog looks awesome..

Gloria

Anonymous said...

As always, you display classs and beauty in your work.

Congrats on the new blog and the sucess of your business!

Luv ya,
Tina