Sessions Personal News Stuff
My Website Old Blog Ana's Favorites Chicky Bella Archives RSS


Hi there! My name is Ana Frias and I'm a photographer for the most beautiful newborns, babies, children and the coolest teens, high school seniors, maternity & families. I live in Gilbert AZ, and serve the Phoenix metro areas including: Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Chandler, Queen Creek, Mesa, and Tempe Arizona. This blog is my online diary where I share my journey in life as a photographer and as a person. Isn't life beautiful? I always say that it is what you make of it.

Feel free to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and peek into my life!

Friday, October 19, 2007

:: How did I get so lucky? ::

I swear I photograph the most handsome families from the Phoenix area! I’m so lucky this family bid for my work at a silent auction for Scottsdale Shea's NICU. It was so wonderful to see how much they love each other and how much they adore their little boy. See, this little boy is a miracle baby as he was very premature when he was born. You can’t even tell now!

What a beautiful family! I swear mom looks like a model….oh, and dad plays for a major league baseball team!. Can you guess which one?





















I love to capture some of the funny faces kids make when they touch the grass :o)





Side note: I love to help out the community whenever I can and I find that donating my work to fundraiser organizations is the best way for me to contribute. Thanks to all of you that contribute one way or another.

3 comments:

Allison said...

Gorgeous! What a cutie pie.

Kelly Park Photography said...

These are awesome Ana, I love this little guys expression with his Dad! Love your color :)

Miguel P. said...

Ana you do such a beautiful job capturing families! I wish i could be a Photography rock star like you!