Sessions Personal News Stuff
My Website Old Blog Ana's Favorites Chicky Bella Archives RSS


Hi there! My name is Ana Frias and I'm a photographer for the most beautiful newborns, babies, children and the coolest teens, high school seniors, maternity & families. I live in Gilbert AZ, and serve the Phoenix metro areas including: Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Chandler, Queen Creek, Mesa, and Tempe Arizona. This blog is my online diary where I share my journey in life as a photographer and as a person. Isn't life beautiful? I always say that it is what you make of it.

Feel free to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and peek into my life!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

:: Chicago ::

I finally have a chance to share with you some photos from my recent trip to Chicago. Paul and I took a lot of photos! They are snap shots of course but I wasn’t in the mood of being too creative and artistic - I’m usually like this when I’m on vacation and try to save my creative energy for my clients’ sessions :o)

I loved Chicago! What a beautiful city. I’m a big city girl and get excited with its energy and culture. I wish Phoenix had more old and interesting buildings like Chicago does. I would be doing my sessions around them all the time!

We stayed in downtown at the Comfort Inn & Suites and we’re definitely staying there again if we go back. It was such a small and cozy hotel and they make you feel very welcomed. Anyhow, my trip to Chicago meant a lot of firsts for me and I'm glad I got to experience them with Paul. Here they are:

First time to Chicago (duh! that’s obvious!)
First time to go on a horse and carriage
First time to go to a Piano bar
First time to go to a Blues bar
First time on the ‘L’
First time to go to a Spanish restaurant – the Paella was delicious!

I feel like I’m in cloud 9 lately all the time! I’m enjoying my life to the fullest and I hope you do too. Life is too short to not stop and smell the roses :o)

I have LOTS of photos to share so bare with me:

Paul and I being silly at Navy Pier





Me on the Ferris Wheel





Paul and I on the Ferris Wheel - It was very hard to take this photo with my big camera!





Paul on the Wave Swinger (we're such kids at heart!)








Hey Allison! This photo is for you! I did go to Gino's pizza and you were right....it was delicious! I think it took me 3 days to not feel stuffed!





The water tower on Mircale Mile. This photo was taken with a point & shoot camera...not bad huh?





Me having a drink at the Piano Bar





I always dream about what it would be like to live at another city. If I moved to Chicago I would live in a place like this:





Guess what I found while taking a walk thru Armitage Avenue? My favorite stationary store! I forgot this place was in Chicago and it was a surprise to see it there! This store is where I buy those beautiful envelopes & folders for the welcome packets I send to my clients. It was so exciting to see in person all those yummy items in different colors and textures. So now when I shop on-line I can definitely visualize them. Ah...the little things in life that make you happy :o)



3 comments:

GPrishker said...

Ana k lindo esta tu Blog, Y k linda te ves con tu esposo k bonita pareja.

Besos

Gisela J prishker

Anonymous said...

Awesome, looks like both you had lots of fun! Nice pictures, love them all....

abrazos,
tina

Allison said...

I told you that pizza is awesome! ;) I can't wait to eat it again. Maybe this time I'll take my husband. You guys are too cute.

I can't tell you how jealous I am that you got to go to the Paper Source store! I'm going to try to go to one on my next trip to CA.