Sessions Personal News Stuff
My Website Old Blog Ana's Favorites Chicky Bella Archives RSS


Hi there! My name is Ana Frias and I'm a photographer for the most beautiful newborns, babies, children and the coolest teens, high school seniors, maternity & families. I live in Gilbert AZ, and serve the Phoenix metro areas including: Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Chandler, Queen Creek, Mesa, and Tempe Arizona. This blog is my online diary where I share my journey in life as a photographer and as a person. Isn't life beautiful? I always say that it is what you make of it.

Feel free to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and peek into my life!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

:: The Farm ::


I've been saving these images so that I could show them on my new blog. They are very special to me since they were taken in Wisconsin at an old & historical farm. When I arrived to the farm my jaw almost fell to the ground. It was a photographer's dream! It had everything I look for when I do a photoshoot: interesting lighting, beautiful grass, old buildings, rusty metal, old wood; a place full of character. I could not have asked for more beautiful weather either. What made it more special was the family living there. Their love for each other is like no other. I loved spending time with them!















5 comments:

Rodolfo Arpia said...

hey Ana, I'm commenting from bed via the iPhone... I was about to sleep when it beeped and when I checked I saw
it was a new post from you (I got you RSS'd :-)
I had to post... these are beautiful and the place and your story make them even better.

Dany Ruipérez, fotógrafo said...

Yo lo siento, pero voy a escribir en español, jejejeje se me da mejor, jejejeje.


Ana, un trabajo FANTASTICO. Se nota que tienes muy buena mano con los niños! Enhorabuena. Me guardo tu blog en mis favoritos para, siempre que tenga tiempo, echarle una ojeada!


Saludos!


Dany.-

Miguel said...

Lamentablemente en Español jajaja, sorry chica,
los momentos captados estan de lujo, excelentes fotos, algun dia sere como tu jeje, Saludos desde Merida Mexico

Anonymous said...

Hola Morris,

These pictures are breathtaking....they're so beautiful. You're such a talent. I am so proud of you, you've come a long way.

Abrazos,
Tina

Anonymous said...

Ana,

These pictures are beautiful! Outstanding work!

Stef