Sessions Personal News Stuff
My Website Old Blog Ana's Favorites Chicky Bella Archives RSS


Hi there! My name is Ana Frias and I'm a photographer for the most beautiful newborns, babies, children and the coolest teens, high school seniors, maternity & families. I live in Gilbert AZ, and serve the Phoenix metro areas including: Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Chandler, Queen Creek, Mesa, and Tempe Arizona. This blog is my online diary where I share my journey in life as a photographer and as a person. Isn't life beautiful? I always say that it is what you make of it.

Feel free to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and peek into my life!

Monday, October 29, 2007

:: Limited e-mail access ::

I will have limited e-mail access for the next few days so if you need to reach me, please give me a ring. Leave a message if I don't answer and will get back to you asap. My mom was admitted to the hospital early this morning and she will be having open heart surgery on Wednesday. I will be spending most of my time with her and most likely spend some nights there as well.

I will continue to work on proofing sessions on my laptop while I'm at the hospital so I assure you the work will get done. I'm working as fast as possible so I appreciate your patience with everything. Thank you so much!

P.S. I will continue to blog here and there when I have a chance.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola Crayola...

Muchos animos ya veras que todo va a salir bien... cuidate y cualquier cosa que necesites, POR FAVOR no dudes en llamar.

Abrazos,
Tina

Anonymous said...

Oh my...... All the best to your Mum, tell her that even down here in New Zealand were sending our best wishes.

Say gidday to her from me will you.

Allison said...

I'll be thinking of you and your family Ana. All my best to your Mom and here's hoping for no complications and a very quick and easy recovery for her.