Sessions Personal News Stuff
My Website Old Blog Ana's Favorites Chicky Bella Archives RSS


Hi there! My name is Ana Frias and I'm a photographer for the most beautiful newborns, babies, children and the coolest teens, high school seniors, maternity & families. I live in Gilbert AZ, and serve the Phoenix metro areas including: Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Chandler, Queen Creek, Mesa, and Tempe Arizona. This blog is my online diary where I share my journey in life as a photographer and as a person. Isn't life beautiful? I always say that it is what you make of it.

Feel free to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and peek into my life!

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Everything is o.k.!

My mom's surgery was done today and thank God everything went well. There was only a 15 to 20% chance that she would make it thru due to her heart's condition. As always, she's such a strong woman and made it thru. I'm so proud of her! This was such a tense week and didn't realize how stressed we were until the surgeon came out and gave us the good news. It felt like a big weight was lifted off our shoulders.

Recovery will be long and slow but we're ready for that. Thanks so much again for all the e-mails I received with your good wishes. You guys are the best!

No comments: