Sessions Personal News Stuff
My Website Old Blog Ana's Favorites Chicky Bella Archives RSS


Hi there! My name is Ana Frias and I'm a photographer for the most beautiful newborns, babies, children and the coolest teens, high school seniors, maternity & families. I live in Gilbert AZ, and serve the Phoenix metro areas including: Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Chandler, Queen Creek, Mesa, and Tempe Arizona. This blog is my online diary where I share my journey in life as a photographer and as a person. Isn't life beautiful? I always say that it is what you make of it.

Feel free to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and peek into my life!

Friday, October 26, 2007

:: On the move ::

I should be sleeping but I can't help to post this session before I go nite nite. This session was mainly for the little boy that just turned one. We also included big brother to capture some images for their holiday cards. But I love big brother so much that had to take some photos of him individually as well. Little brother was on the move 100% of the time! Very typical for kids this age...as soon as they know they can walk and run, there is no one stopping them! The first time I took his photos he was just crawling..and now? watch out! This is exactly what keeps my job fun and exciting....oh, and also fit :o)

















This photo was shown on my old blog before but I had to post it on the new one too. I just love this moment!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ana. Saw you on OSP and decided to take a look at the blog - amazing!!! Your talent with eyes is great! Definately A new blog favorite!