Sessions Personal News Stuff
My Website Old Blog Ana's Favorites Chicky Bella Archives RSS


Hi there! My name is Ana Frias and I'm a photographer for the most beautiful newborns, babies, children and the coolest teens, high school seniors, maternity & families. I live in Gilbert AZ, and serve the Phoenix metro areas including: Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Chandler, Queen Creek, Mesa, and Tempe Arizona. This blog is my online diary where I share my journey in life as a photographer and as a person. Isn't life beautiful? I always say that it is what you make of it.

Feel free to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and peek into my life!

Saturday, November 3, 2007

the many faces of Stephanie

This is the third time I have the luck of photographing this little girl. She's now 6 years old and the first time I met her she was around 3. I'm sure some of you have seen her before....how can't you? she's been on my website numerous times and on promo materials for my business. I just LOVE how expressive she is and how fun her sessions are. Never a dull moment for sure :o). They moved far away from Arizona but I feel so honored that they will continue to come back for me to take her photos. Can't wait to see her again!













I was wondering what she would wear this year and see how she was going to top the little red chinese dress she wore last year. When I saw this I said WOW! Now, how can you top this Mulan dress? I just loved it!












The feet shot :o) hehe!



2 comments:

Rodolfo Arpia said...

Ana, these are amazing!... and I absolutely love those series, you're right about how expressive this girl is.

sikiu perez said...

Ana, you really have a gift. You are pretty good with children. I love this pictures and I can't wait to see more.
Take Care,
Laguarita :)