Sessions Personal News Stuff
My Website Old Blog Ana's Favorites Chicky Bella Archives RSS


Hi there! My name is Ana Frias and I'm a photographer for the most beautiful newborns, babies, children and the coolest teens, high school seniors, maternity & families. I live in Gilbert AZ, and serve the Phoenix metro areas including: Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Chandler, Queen Creek, Mesa, and Tempe Arizona. This blog is my online diary where I share my journey in life as a photographer and as a person. Isn't life beautiful? I always say that it is what you make of it.

Feel free to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and peek into my life!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

:: My Favorite Quote ::

I want to share with you one of my favorite quotes. It's so inspirational and it reminds me to be brave and take risks in life. A life without risks is boring and dull and nobody wants that! God knows I have taken many risks in life and I'm so glad I did. I would not be where I am and be a happy camper like I am right now. Life is not perfect don't get me wrong, but when is it really going to be?

If you have a dream go for it. Live your life with passion! (Like Gwen Stefani said: whatcha waiting for?)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this quote.love it love it

erick pozos said...

Es un hermoso pensamiento Ana... Gracias por compratirlo y recordarnos que lo importante de la vida .... es vivirla!!!

saludos

erick

Anonymous said...

Hola Amiga,

Me encanto el pensamiento..... Hay que explorar, soƱar y descubrir de otra manera nunca sabremos lo que pudo ser.

Abrazos,
Tina

Anonymous said...

I love that quote and actually had it up as part of my signature for a while. I think Mark Twain is the one who said it :)

Love your work!