Sessions Personal News Stuff
My Website Old Blog Ana's Favorites Chicky Bella Archives RSS


Hi there! My name is Ana Frias and I'm a photographer for the most beautiful newborns, babies, children and the coolest teens, high school seniors, maternity & families. I live in Gilbert AZ, and serve the Phoenix metro areas including: Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Chandler, Queen Creek, Mesa, and Tempe Arizona. This blog is my online diary where I share my journey in life as a photographer and as a person. Isn't life beautiful? I always say that it is what you make of it.

Feel free to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and peek into my life!

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

:: I'm BACK!!! ::

I'm officially back in business and will start soon to return e-mails and phone calls.... thanks for your patience to those that e-mailed me and are waiting for a response. Can't wait to see what's ahead of us in 2008! I have the feeling that this will be an awesome year.

Ahhh.... to be in high school again! My high school years were SO much fun. I would love to go back to those days even for just one day! I don't remember ever looking this good when I was in high school though.... must be the water around here because I always get GREAT looking Seniors! I played with textures a little more on this session and love how they came out. Do you like them?




























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't like them... I love them!
Great stuff as usual.

Anonymous said...

Normally not a big fan of textures, but you used them PERFECTLY here!

erick pozos said...

Padrisimas fotos Ana. Es dificil tener una favorita.. pero aun asi... me gustan mucho la 2 y la 3.

Saludos

Erick