Sessions Personal News Stuff
My Website Old Blog Ana's Favorites Chicky Bella Archives RSS


Hi there! My name is Ana Frias and I'm a photographer for the most beautiful newborns, babies, children and the coolest teens, high school seniors, maternity & families. I live in Gilbert AZ, and serve the Phoenix metro areas including: Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Chandler, Queen Creek, Mesa, and Tempe Arizona. This blog is my online diary where I share my journey in life as a photographer and as a person. Isn't life beautiful? I always say that it is what you make of it.

Feel free to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and peek into my life!

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

:: Proofing Frenzy - Take 8 ::

Okay, I'm back to my regular programming on frenzy proofing (I was working on my other frenzy state: Holiday Cards!).

This session was perfect for black and white images. When I do the sessions in my client’s home, it's all about finding the light. So if you hire me, be prepared for me to open blinds, curtains, move furniture, etc. That’s what I did here :o). I’m sure they didn’t mind since I was able to capture gorgeous photos of their baby girl and beautiful family moments. This baby was such a good baby! I Love how expressive her eyes are!

If I have an opportunity, I always photograph the 'Fido' of the house (see below). I just LOVE dogs! What about cats you may ask? Well, I'm allergic to them so I haven't had a chance to develop the love they deserve. However, I think they would be perfect models because they don't move and they just sit there! he he!



























No comments: