Sessions Personal News Stuff
My Website Old Blog Ana's Favorites Chicky Bella Archives RSS


Hi there! My name is Ana Frias and I'm a photographer for the most beautiful newborns, babies, children and the coolest teens, high school seniors, maternity & families. I live in Gilbert AZ, and serve the Phoenix metro areas including: Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Chandler, Queen Creek, Mesa, and Tempe Arizona. This blog is my online diary where I share my journey in life as a photographer and as a person. Isn't life beautiful? I always say that it is what you make of it.

Feel free to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and peek into my life!

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

:: Proofing Frenzy - Take 9 ::

I was so excited to do this session because I was going to get to see this little boy again. For a long time I imagined what he looked like now as a little boy and not as a baby. See, the last time I photographed him he was TWO weeks old!! He looks exactly how I imagined him to be; playful, curious, active, happy and SUPER handsome! oh, and he still has a lot of hair just like he did when he was a baby.

























When we finished our session, I remembered I had in my car a canvas I've been using as a sample on my ordering appointments. MANY of you have seen it before :o). That canvas was made with one of the photos of him as a baby. We pulled it out of my car and had him hold it for one last shot. I can honestly say that this is one of my favorite shots of his session. How adorable is this?! (note: the canvas size is 18X24 in case you're wondering)



1 comment:

Rodolfo Arpia said...

Ana, that last image is just awesome!