Sessions Personal News Stuff
My Website Old Blog Ana's Favorites Chicky Bella Archives RSS


Hi there! My name is Ana Frias and I'm a photographer for the most beautiful newborns, babies, children and the coolest teens, high school seniors, maternity & families. I live in Gilbert AZ, and serve the Phoenix metro areas including: Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Chandler, Queen Creek, Mesa, and Tempe Arizona. This blog is my online diary where I share my journey in life as a photographer and as a person. Isn't life beautiful? I always say that it is what you make of it.

Feel free to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and peek into my life!

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Is Christmas over yet?

It feels like I haven't blogged in ages! Where have I been? After spending my two busiest weeks of the year working, I feel like I'm finally starting to decompress. I'm still burned out and I think it will take a couple of more weeks to feel like myself again.

Some days I was working up to 18 hours a day, and I still didn't accomplish everything on time. Next year will be different though. I'm working on the "lessons learned" from this year and the changes for 2008. One of them is a stricter holiday deadline so I have time to enjoy my loved ones during this time of year. So be on the lookout for some changes in Ana C. Photography.

Today was a great relaxing day and I got everything I wanted for Christmas. A nice time with my boys, Paul and other family members. I got my boys an X-box 360 with Halo 3 & Guitar Hero III. They were very happy about that :o)

Paul got me a super fun bicycle for Christmas!!! A bike with an attitude that is. He also got a matching one (in black) so we can take rides around the city and have fun. I just love that! Can't wait to be outdoors riding my bike (see the photo below). Thank you Paul!

Paul and I also went to the sold out Las noches de las luminarias at the Desert Botanical Gardens. I recommend it to anyone that hasn't been there yet. It was a very pleasant night with good food and great live music. Be sure to dress warm since it gets very cold out in the desert!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola Chicka!

Feliz Navidad, I love the bike, so girly and retro... enjoy it!

P.S. We gotta get together soon to catch up.

Love,
Tina

Gloria said...

Ana!!!!

Congrats on the blog!!!!!


you are so cool!! I can wait to meet you one day...


Gloria.