Sessions Personal News Stuff
My Website Old Blog Ana's Favorites Chicky Bella Archives RSS


Hi there! My name is Ana Frias and I'm a photographer for the most beautiful newborns, babies, children and the coolest teens, high school seniors, maternity & families. I live in Gilbert AZ, and serve the Phoenix metro areas including: Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Chandler, Queen Creek, Mesa, and Tempe Arizona. This blog is my online diary where I share my journey in life as a photographer and as a person. Isn't life beautiful? I always say that it is what you make of it.

Feel free to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and peek into my life!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

:: Are we having fun yet? ::

It is so refreshing to get a call from a guy wanting photos of his family when they come to visit him. Usually I get the calls from women to schedule sessions since most guys don't pay attention to those little details (notice I said 'most' :o) ). Can you tell we had fun at their session? Of course we did more serious stuff but these made me smile when I was editing their photos so I have to show them. We all need to have fun like this with our families!!!












2 comments:

Tami Proffitt said...

I love the energy in the moments you captured!

Dennis Bullock said...

They look like they were a great group to work with. Good stuff.