Sessions Personal News Stuff
My Website Old Blog Ana's Favorites Chicky Bella Archives RSS


Hi there! My name is Ana Frias and I'm a photographer for the most beautiful newborns, babies, children and the coolest teens, high school seniors, maternity & families. I live in Gilbert AZ, and serve the Phoenix metro areas including: Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Chandler, Queen Creek, Mesa, and Tempe Arizona. This blog is my online diary where I share my journey in life as a photographer and as a person. Isn't life beautiful? I always say that it is what you make of it.

Feel free to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and peek into my life!

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

:: Urban girl ::

This was my last session done at Westgate located in Glendale. I got kicked out of there! :o(. Not for bad behavior but because they don’t allow professional photographers there anymore. What a bummer because I love that place SO much! At least I was able to take some great shots before someone stopped me to tell me we had to leave. We finished the session not too far from there. But you know me; I don’t need a super fancy place to be able to capture great images. It’s all about the subject being photographed anyway, not the background.

This 2 year old had what it takes for an urban type session. She’s fun, spunky & fast! A typical 2 year old!!! The wind was perfect and it just added a bit of fashion flair to the images. I loved what I was able to capture! She’s the girl that took second place on the cutest baby/toddler contest I ran a couple of months ago. Mom hired me to take her photos after the contest was over. She was so close to winning!





















And what's your exercise routine some of you have asked me? I RUN after two year olds!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures Ana!!! I loved them! You are so good and PATIENT with little girls. We had a wonderful time in the session. Thanks a lot for your time!!

Ilse