Sessions Personal News Stuff
My Website Old Blog Ana's Favorites Chicky Bella Archives RSS


Hi there! My name is Ana Frias and I'm a photographer for the most beautiful newborns, babies, children and the coolest teens, high school seniors, maternity & families. I live in Gilbert AZ, and serve the Phoenix metro areas including: Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Chandler, Queen Creek, Mesa, and Tempe Arizona. This blog is my online diary where I share my journey in life as a photographer and as a person. Isn't life beautiful? I always say that it is what you make of it.

Feel free to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and peek into my life!

Thursday, November 8, 2007

:: A Family Bunch ::

One of the reasons I love what I do is that I’m able to capture the love people have for each other. This family was no exception. Their love was so apparent and I could truly tell they like each other. They are such a cool family and they were up for anything. It was hard to choose what photos to show here since I have so many favorite ones. Thanks guys for such a wonderful time. You guys are the greatest!

While I was taking the boy's photos, I could not help myself and think how much I wish my kids would let me take their photos like they did. Now I have to beg my boys and bribe them (which hasn't worked lately) for me to take their photos. They said they are so tired of me taking their photos they have boycotted my camera and me. All I want for Christmas this year is for my boys to let me take their photos.....I'm this >< close on convincing them again :o)
































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOLAAAA QUE TAL!!
AQUI PASANDO POR TU BLOG
SABES ME ENCANTA TU ESTILO TODAS
LAS FOTOS ESTAN INPRECIONANTES
DE LUJO!!!

SALUDITOSS!!!