Sessions Personal News Stuff
My Website Old Blog Ana's Favorites Chicky Bella Archives RSS


Hi there! My name is Ana Frias and I'm a photographer for the most beautiful newborns, babies, children and the coolest teens, high school seniors, maternity & families. I live in Gilbert AZ, and serve the Phoenix metro areas including: Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Chandler, Queen Creek, Mesa, and Tempe Arizona. This blog is my online diary where I share my journey in life as a photographer and as a person. Isn't life beautiful? I always say that it is what you make of it.

Feel free to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and peek into my life!

Monday, April 6, 2009

:: The BOSS!!! ::

Wow! This was my first Bruce Springsteen concert and I have to say it was the BEST concert I’ve EVER been to. Yes, you read that correctly. The Boss ROCKS! The show lasted just short of 3 hours – no breaks. Bruce’s energy and showmanship are incredible. Me and Paul were down on the floor with the hardcore fans about 15 yards from the stage. The show was a sell out even upper level seats BEHIND the stage. The crowd was on their feet the entire time. They say Springsteen shows are like a revival, a spiritual experience. It’s true! Best song moments for me were “Out in the Street”, “Because the Night”, “10th Ave. Freeze Out” and the sparingly played on tour “Rosalita.” I’m a Bruce convert now.




3 comments:

Tina said...

That good of a concert, huh? Glad to hear you enjoyed it....

Abrazos,
Tina

Anonymous said...

Al menos alguien se esta divirtiendo!! Me da gusto amiga!

Saludos!!

Ilse

Amy and her little family said...

Hey I see that you love photography! I’m giving away an SLR Camera Strap on my blog if you are interested!

Amy O'Neal
http://swagstudio.blogspot.com/