Sessions Personal News Stuff
My Website Old Blog Ana's Favorites Chicky Bella Archives RSS


Hi there! My name is Ana Frias and I'm a photographer for the most beautiful newborns, babies, children and the coolest teens, high school seniors, maternity & families. I live in Gilbert AZ, and serve the Phoenix metro areas including: Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Chandler, Queen Creek, Mesa, and Tempe Arizona. This blog is my online diary where I share my journey in life as a photographer and as a person. Isn't life beautiful? I always say that it is what you make of it.

Feel free to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and peek into my life!

Friday, November 7, 2008

:: twins + girl ::

How adorable are they? This is the third year that I get to photograph these gorgeous children. I love to see them grow and I'm proud to be the photographer that captures some of the wonderful changes that come with childhood.

The other day I was thinking that I'm like a grandmother to all of the children & babies I get to photograph. I play & have fun with them for a little while, then I give them back to mom & dad once they're tired and hungry. Isn't my job wonderful? :o)





























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great session! love this ones!

gina said...

Hi Ana... Happy New Year. This is Gina, you photographed my kids at Chikcky Bella last year. Anyways, we are moving to California in the spring and I wanted to shoot as many places in Arizona before we moved. Can you tell me where this tunnel is? I promise I won't reveal your location to anyone else... Thank you!! Happy New Year!! Please post more for us!!