Sessions Personal News Stuff
My Website Old Blog Ana's Favorites Chicky Bella Archives RSS


Hi there! My name is Ana Frias and I'm a photographer for the most beautiful newborns, babies, children and the coolest teens, high school seniors, maternity & families. I live in Gilbert AZ, and serve the Phoenix metro areas including: Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Chandler, Queen Creek, Mesa, and Tempe Arizona. This blog is my online diary where I share my journey in life as a photographer and as a person. Isn't life beautiful? I always say that it is what you make of it.

Feel free to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and peek into my life!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

:: three? four? ::

Maybe five times? oh boy, I lost count how many times I have photographed this little girl. What I do know is that she's one of my favorite clients ever! I'm sure most of you have seen her at one point or another ... a business card? front page in my website? postcards? And now that she has a little brother, this family will be part of my marketing materials even more. I just love him!

This photo-shoot felt more of a "lifestyle" session than a regular portrait session as you can see. We played, I follow them around (as usual), little Anna sang for me, they had ice cream and I even had a yummy cappuccino!

















































3 comments:

Magaly Gisel said...

wow Ana ya sabes que me considero tu fan, como siempre estas fotos te quedaron espectacular , me encanto como captaste la esencia de los niƱos...

felicidades !!!!

besos amiguis!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!! Both the children and your work :)

Rodolfo Arpia said...

It's great you're blogging again!
Awesome session!