Sessions Personal News Stuff
My Website Old Blog Ana's Favorites Chicky Bella Archives RSS


Hi there! My name is Ana Frias and I'm a photographer for the most beautiful newborns, babies, children and the coolest teens, high school seniors, maternity & families. I live in Gilbert AZ, and serve the Phoenix metro areas including: Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Chandler, Queen Creek, Mesa, and Tempe Arizona. This blog is my online diary where I share my journey in life as a photographer and as a person. Isn't life beautiful? I always say that it is what you make of it.

Feel free to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and peek into my life!

Saturday, December 1, 2007

:: Proofing Frenzy - Take 7 ::

It was a dark and rainy afternoon when I did this session. The light was going away fast on me (even though the session started early in the afternoon) so I had to crank up the ISO on my camera in order to have a good shutter speed. Some photos are granier than I normally do but I love the effect. It reminds me of film photos (my very first passion). See, fast shutter speed is very important when you take fast moving babies. They will not stay still! Just like my previous set of twins, the minute we would put them next to each other they will run in opposite directions. They sure help me burn some calories lol!

This is the third time photographing these adorable twin boys. I did their newborn photos, 7 month old & now almost a year old. I'm sure you've seen them before. Just take a peak at my galleries and they're all over the place :o)

P.S. I think I'm one of the photographers with the most twin's sessions out there! I have another photoshoot coming up in the next week for 2 year old twin girls. I just love them!

I enhanced the grain on this one. I'm really diggin this effect!








See what I mean on moving in opposite directions? this is just one example :o)















No comments: