Sessions Personal News Stuff
My Website Old Blog Ana's Favorites Chicky Bella Archives RSS


Hi there! My name is Ana Frias and I'm a photographer for the most beautiful newborns, babies, children and the coolest teens, high school seniors, maternity & families. I live in Gilbert AZ, and serve the Phoenix metro areas including: Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Chandler, Queen Creek, Mesa, and Tempe Arizona. This blog is my online diary where I share my journey in life as a photographer and as a person. Isn't life beautiful? I always say that it is what you make of it.

Feel free to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and peek into my life!

Saturday, November 24, 2007

:: Proofing Frenzy Begins ::

I hope you had a wonderful Thankgsiving and ate lots of turkey. I ate two HUGE plates of food and I think I was stuffed for about 24 hours!! Yesterday didn't do much shopping since I don't like crowds fighting for stuff to buy. After my afternoon session, I went out to the movies with Paul and to eat Sushi afterwards.

After re-charging my batteries for two days, my proofing frenzy begins. I have THIRTEEN sessions to proof in seven days!!!! I know that sounds easy but that involves a lot of work. It takes me about 3 to 4 hours for each session to proof. I like to give my images a lot of love! First I decide what images I will keep (delete the not so good expressions, closed eyes, motion blurry ones, etc.) After that I work on each image I keep. I like to crop them to fit my artistic eye, I study the photo to see if it'll look better in color or black & white, if I should add any texture or special finishes, do minor retouching to remove scratches and bumps (kids and babies get lots of them!) etc. As you can see, it's not as easy as it sounds.

Meanwhile the rest of my business continues... I will start to post the sessions I proof tonight and the count down will begin!

No comments: