Sessions Personal News Stuff
My Website Old Blog Ana's Favorites Chicky Bella Archives RSS


Hi there! My name is Ana Frias and I'm a photographer for the most beautiful newborns, babies, children and the coolest teens, high school seniors, maternity & families. I live in Gilbert AZ, and serve the Phoenix metro areas including: Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Chandler, Queen Creek, Mesa, and Tempe Arizona. This blog is my online diary where I share my journey in life as a photographer and as a person. Isn't life beautiful? I always say that it is what you make of it.

Feel free to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and peek into my life!

Friday, November 16, 2007

Family + Style = Love

Let me introduce to you one very cool family that I {{adore}}. This is the fifth time I've had the luck of photographing them. It all started when the youngest girl was in mom’s belly and now she’s 3 yrs old!

This year they wanted something different so we went urban style…. definitely not your typical family session. Oh, and their clothes totally matched their attitude: fun & hip!!

This image shows their personalities perfectly...








Last year I had to chase around this little girl in order to get some images of her. What a difference a year can make!!! She even posed for me during some shots! So there is hope for all you moms out there that have a "Speedy Gonzalez" at home :o)



















1 comment:

Rodolfo Arpia said...

Cool stuff girl... you rock!