Sessions Personal News Stuff
My Website Old Blog Ana's Favorites Chicky Bella Archives RSS


Hi there! My name is Ana Frias and I'm a photographer for the most beautiful newborns, babies, children and the coolest teens, high school seniors, maternity & families. I live in Gilbert AZ, and serve the Phoenix metro areas including: Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Chandler, Queen Creek, Mesa, and Tempe Arizona. This blog is my online diary where I share my journey in life as a photographer and as a person. Isn't life beautiful? I always say that it is what you make of it.

Feel free to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and peek into my life!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

:: out of town ::

I will be out of town for the next few days for a family emergency in Mexico. My brother just passed away yesterday in a plane crash. He was a crop duster pilot and his plane had a mechanical failure and got tangled up in electrical wires when it lost altitude. It's a very sad time for all of us.

I will return your calls & e-mails as soon as I can. Thank you.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ms. Frias;
Please accept my deepest sympathies in the loss of your brother. I publish an international newspaper for crop dusters. One version of it is all Spanish/Portuguese and goes to crop dusters in Mexico, as well as all of Latin America. Would you mind telling me his name and address, so that I may send my condolences?
Bill Lavender/Publisher
www.agairupdate.com

Anonymous said...

Oh Ana, I am so sorry to hear this. Have a safe trip and you will be in my thoughts!

matt sloan said...

i'm sorry for your loss. big hugs your family's way!

matt + angie sloan
www.sloanphotographers.info

Gloria said...

Anita!


We are very sorry about your lost... our prayer goes to you and to your family... hand in there mija!

Gloria

sikiu perez said...

Lo siento mucho Ana, no debe ser una situacion facil para ti. Mi mas sincero sentido pesame. Tomate tu tiempo y por aca te esperamos como siempre. Dios guarde en us brazos a tus seres queridos.

Rodolfo Arpia said...

Nuestro más sentido pésame en estos momentos difíciles.

Maribel y Rodolfo

Rene Miranda said...

Ana
I know the feeling of losing a brother.
I also know that he is now in better hands.

We will pray for his soul.

Un abrazo.

Lucero, René and Isabella.

Magaly Gisel said...

siento mucho tu perdida amiga ,estamos contigo, rezare a Dios por que te de las fuerzas necesarias para poder manejar esta situación a ti y tu familia ...

Muchas bendiciones y fuerzas ..mis mas sentido pésame ...

Anonymous said...

OMG la verdad siento muchsiismo tu perdida quisiera estar cerca de ti y darte un abrazo de osopara estar contigo y decirte de verdad lo siento muchisiismo.


Besos gordos y abrasos de oso para ti y tu familia

Andrea Walter said...

Tambien yo quiero decirte que lo siento muchisimo!!

Anonymous said...

I miss new things in your Blogggggggggggggggggggggg, Nina se te a extranado ami me facina mucho tu blog

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh Ana, I am soooo sorry!!! You are in my thoughts and prayers! Luv, Monique, Tim & AJ

Anonymous said...

Oh Ana I'm so sorry for your loss.